- Physical map of the world. The map shows various extreme points and other important features of the Earth, such as continents, oceans and large islands, deserts, mountains, countries, and capital cities.
- Amanda Briney. Types of maps: topographic, political, climate, and more. ThoughtCo. 13 January 2020. It includes video: Emeral Robinson. What is topography? 1.49.
- Global Vulcanism Program. La Palma. National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution.
The Great Wall of China
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre. The Great Wall.
Finding archaeological sites
- Bob Bozel. How do archaeologists decide where to dig? 2018. 4:23. (Introduction to archaeology).
- Jeremy S. Hyman, Lynn F. Jacobs. Eighteen etiquette tips for e-mailing your professor. U. S. news. 30 Sept. 2010. PDF version.