- Andrew D. Hwang. 7.5 billion and counting: how many humans can the Earth support? The conversation. 9 July 2018.
China's one-child policy
- Shanshan Chen. Invisible lives: a legacy of China's family planning rules. 2016. 15:13.
- Karoline Kan. My secret life as a forbidden second child in China. Foreign policy. 4 February 2016.
- Roff Smith. Arctic shipwreck 'frozen in time' astounds archaeologists. National Geographic. 28 August 2019.
- Vicente G. Olaya. Spanish archaeologists recover new treasure from famed Mercedes shipwreck. El país. 22 June 2020.
Presentation skills (II)
- Chris Anderson. TED's secret to great public speaking. TED, 2016. 7:57.
- Tasha Dubriwny. Effective conference presentations. TAMU Writing Center, 2011. 37:27.
- George Hess. Giving an effective poster presentation / directed by Alison Wynn. Graduate School at NCSU, Preparing Future Leaders (PFL) Program, 2013. 11:56.